Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SLeEpOvER!

Sydney and I had a SLEEPOVER on Monday night! We had so much fun! We watched "While You Were Sleeping" and "27 Dresses." Sydney got out all of her ducktape so I could help her make a ducktape wallet. I already have one, so I decided to make something else. I printed off a picture of a super hero mask, and traced it onto some ducktape that I had put together. Sydney was very jealous that I got to be a super hero and she didn't!

Sydney is such a tan monster! I'm so jealous!
Yes, that is my mouth next to her face... we were laughing so hard over this picture!
Sydney making her ducktape wallet. I gave her the idea of doing a bumblebee wallet, and it turned out looking really cute! She still has to do a yellow pocket on the other side of it.

Super Brianna! My mask turned out AWESOME!

My wierd best friend!

3 comments:

  1. I want a ducktape wallet and I know the girls would love some new super hero masks. Could be some nice Christmas/birthday presents. You're awesome and the blog looks great. I think you've found your medium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok.. those are ugly pics of me at the bottom! and YES!! you are right... i am a tan monster!! ha ha!!
    I love you so much!
    your weird afficial best friend!
    sydney!!
    BY the way- I am your ONLY best friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that you should hurry up and blog again so i have something to do all day!!! JK JK!!
    Sydney!!

    ReplyDelete