Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome back dance!

Everyone always loves the school dances! Friday was the "welcome back" dance, and of course we had an awesome time! I tell you, those things would be so boring if I didn't have any friends to dance and be crazy with! Ashley is hilarious and she definetly makes everything more exciting! I think that we were kind of scaring some of the 7th graders..... A few times we would see someone just sitting or standing around so we would go up to them and ask them if they wanted to come and dance with us.... It was funny because they would give us this wierd look like, "why are you talking to me- I don't know you- get away!" But at least we tried, right?

This picture is so cute!

Ok, I am extremely hesitant to put this picture on here!....... But I just think that it's hilarious! Ashley and I were running and then jumping and hitting our hips together....... you know what I'm talking about... and Natalie had my camera ready to take the picture. ha ha ha ha! Look at my face!

Singing along is of course always fun! They played "Thriller" at one point and we all lined up and did part of the Thriller dance! It was hilarious and boy did we get some wierd looks! I should of had someone take a picture because it was awesome!


This is Sydney and her friend Senja. It's fun to have Sydney coming to the dances now too!

These are just a few more group pictures that I had our friend Nikki take.

We're standing in "our corner!" It's where we're always at........ I don't know why, but we just like that spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment