Friday, April 9, 2010

Sleepover at Ashley's!

We had a sleepover at Ashley's house on Wednesday night. We played a fun game that tested how well we know each other, and we ate a ton of chocolate! Ashley has a movie called "The 10th Kingdom" that we watched. It's close to 7 hours long with 3 discs! We started it at about 9:00 and by the time it ended it was around 4:00 in the morning. Celeste was the only one who stayed awake through the whole thing because she's just crazy, but I borrowed it and watched what I didn't see at my house. It is a wierd movie!
It has everything from trolls, dwarfs, and a half wolf man, Cinderella and Snow White, and an evil witch with magic mirrors, to Kissing town and all the popular fairytales like Jack and the Beanstock. But overall, I liked it! In the morning Ashley and her mom and a few of her sisters made breakfast for us. We had blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and orange juice. It was lots of fun and hopefully we can do something like it again before Celeste moves to Washington! :(

Natalie having her turn during the game.

Celeste and me wrapped up in our blankets! I'm going to miss her so much!


So cute! Don't you love my Christmas blanket?!

No comments:

Post a Comment