Friday, August 5, 2011

Disneyland Update

It's now Friday and we are leaving for the happiest place on earth on Monday!! For those of you that aren't good at math, that's only 3 more days!! Ahhhhhh! It's extremely exciting and I can barely hold in my enthusiasm! I even convinced my mom to buy us girls matching Mickey Mouse t-shirts! They are quite adorable if I must say so myself. I also tried with no avail to get my dad and Bryce matching shirts, but I was assured that they would not be worn anyway, so what's the point? It's kind of pathetic how much I am looking forward to this trip, but considering the fact that I haven't been to Disneyland since I was a wee little 4 year old, I think it's ok. Some day I will take my own children to Disneyland and I will probably be just as excited then as I am now.


While in Disneyland, I plan to ride every ride I can find, despite the long lines to enter them. I am also determined to get an autograph from any and all famous characters I lay my eyes on. I want to find a cool souvenir that everyone will be jealous of when I get home and flaunt it. I will take pictures, take pictures, and take more pictures! My hopes are also high for some good food.

Amid all of my joy I also have a few worries. A very long car ride could unfortunetely result in a very sick me. I have been known for getting car sick, but hopefully I can sleep alot and keep myself occupied while I am awake so that isn't an option. Another one of my lovely qualitites is my uncanny ability to fry every time I spend time outside. It is almost guaranteed that I will get sunburnt, I only wish that it won't be too bad and that my many layers of sunscreen will prove useful.

I am also looking forward to seeing my amazing, fabulous, wonderful aunts Barbie and Shelly when we stay at their house the last two days of our trip. Because they live in California it isn't very often that we get to spent time with them, so that will most definitely be the icing on a very delicious cake for me.

Overall, it is going to be a vacation to remember and the last thing I have to say is...

DISNEYLAND HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment