Friday, July 2, 2010

Yearbook Camp!

Holy Camoly yearbook camp was so much fun! Since I'm a main editor next year, I got to go to yearbook camp with two other girls and the yearbook advisor. It's where we go to have tons and tons of fun, and we also do lots of work to plan the yearbook for next year! It's up at Snowbird which is a way nice place! I had never been there before so it was super exciting! While we were there, we went on a tram! I must admit, at first I was really nervous, and pretty scared! But it was tons of fun, and I'm really glad that I did it! They also had a night where we went swimming, and there was an adwards ceremony at the end! The two other girls, Kenadee and Alexa, and I had our own hotel room. We stayed at the Cliff Lodge, and in the shower there was a huge window into the bedroom! There was a curtain, but we still thought it was hilarious! There's a picture of it below. Anyway, we had an amazing time overall, and the food was even good! We got a lot done for the book next year and I can't wait for school to start so we can get started! Here are some pictures...

The window in the shower!

The other tram passing as on it's way down.

The amazing view from the top of the tram!

Alexa, me, and Kenadee!

Excited for our tram ride!

Kenadee and I!

Having some serious fun!

On top of the mountain!

In our sweet, official t-shirts and badges!

Our friend Eddie!

The group with our rep Aaron!

1 comment:

  1. Hey is Eddie the kid that looks like stephan?? ha ha and I posted some of our sleepover pictures ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete