Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bucketlist!

So I'm doing this bucketlist with my two amazing friends, Ashley and Celeste. How it works is that we all are going to do these things and as we do them, we have to take pictures. Then we post the pictures along with our success on our blog! Since Celeste just moved to freakin' WASHINGTON, our blogs are one of the few ways to keep in touch! I'm way excited to get started! Here's the bucketlist:

1.Make a bracelet out of grass
2.Go swimming at 10:00 at night
3.Get bread and feed the birds
4.Pick your favorite celebrity and celebrate their birthday... cake and all!
5.Write a song
6.Sleep outside without a tent
7.Keep a goldfish for more than a week
8.Walk in a parade
9.Fill your driveway with chalk pictures
10.Plant a garden
11.Climb a tree
12.Write a book
13.Make up a new recipe
14.Milk a cow
15.Leave your hand or footprint in wet cement

I've already done some of them, but I'm going to do them again! This will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment