Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sleepover with Olga!

I had a sleepover with Olga last Tuesday and it was lots of fun! We spent lots of time just sitting in her room talking and laughing about the summer and all kinds of other things, then we watched "Just like Heaven" before we went to bed. In the morning we watched "Bride Wars" with her nieces and little sister and then she made us pancakes for breakfast. Her little sister had this rainbow blanket, so we wrapped it around our legs and pretended that we were mermaids! It was hilarious and her little nieces were getting a kick out of it! After that Olga curled my hair for me, and since I have so much hair it ended up taking around 2 hours! But she did a really good job and I absolutely loved it!

Those are Olga's two nieces at the top right. Sofia is the oldest and Sky is the little one. They are so cute and Olga is such a good aunt! They really wanted to come into Olga's room, and when Olga would say "no," Sky would get really mad and say, "Olga I'm not going to let you come in my room!" Then she would slam the door and walk away. About three minutes later she would come back and say, "Olga, I'm not going to give you any of my baby food!" And then slam the door and walk away...... She did that a few times and it was so funny! Olga and I were trying not to laugh, but it was just hilarious!


Olga curling my hair! I do curl my hair sometimes, but I never do ALL of my hair, becuase it would take way too long! I just do the top layer, but Olga wanted to do all of it, and even though it did take a while, it looked so cute when it was finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment