Thursday, August 20, 2009

School has officially started!

Today was 8th and 9th grade day and it was so cool to see all of my friends again! It was kind of a long day other wise because we have to go to all eight of our classes and you do the same exact thing in every class! You go over the emergency procedures, you walk out to where you would go in case of a fire, you go over the rules in the planner, and then you talk about the grading policy for that class.... and so on! Super boring!!! But it's important so you just have to deal with it!

I'm really excited for the classes that I'm taking and some of my teachers are so funny! My yearbook teacher of course is amazing! (you'll never be bored in her class) My science teacher seems pretty nice and he has a good sense of humor.... my english teacher is really funny! She's totally into fashion and our classroom is decorated like some fancy house! With a big mirror, gold drapes, a little fountain, lots of plants and wall hangings...... I'm sure you can imagine! It doesn't even look like a classroom! Then there's my algebra teacher........................ that class will be very entertaining! She's not the most positive person in the world, but she's pretty funny! We had some people absent and she said, "Their friends must have warned them and they already transferred out of my class." And we were talking about who leaves first in a fire drill and this is what she said, "Of course the students go first because no one cares about the teachers!"

Anyway, I'm also taking French 1 and Ashley and Amber are both in my class! And I'm being a peer leader. That's where you help out in the office and do service projects.... It should be lots of fun! Here are some pictures from today-

Celeste, Ashley, me, and Sadie! Brittany's in the back not knowing about the picture...
Lunch is always a fun time! That's Natalie in the middle telling a story with lots of facial expressions! :)

Olga, me, and Amber!

Celeste and Tiffany! I'm so sad because Celeste is moving to Washington around December!!

Tomorrow is when it's all the grades together at school! It's going to be sooooooo crazy!

1 comment: