Thursday, October 29, 2009

Totally and completely hilarious!

You'll never guess what happened at lunch today!.... To start off, by the end of lunch Olga and I both had chocolate milk all over us!

So it all started when Olga was taking a drink.... I all of a sudden got an urge to mess with her. I tapped her milk from the bottom (clearly not thinking!) and it spilt on her face and pants! She then got a wacky idea, and I think she obviously wasn't thinking either, because then she gave me a very wild look like, "you did NOT just do that!" and she dumped the rest of her carton all down the front of me! I was drenched in chocolate milk, and my white shirt was definitely stained! It was hilarious, and Olga and I both could not stop laughing! Even now while I type this I am cracking up! Everyone around us couldn't believe they had just witnessed that, and Olga and I weren't even close to mad at each other! The way I look at it..... I started it, and she had a right to get me back! (and oh, boy, did she do that!)

Anyway, I called my mom and she brought me a new shirt. What great memories!! I just wish someone would have pulled out a camara and taken a picture.....

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky you have such a nice mom...I think I would have made my kids wear a milk-drenched shirt for the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete