Saturday, November 14, 2009

Free iPod shuffle!!

Well, because of my amazing 4.0 for first term, I got to go to Honor Roll on Friday, and miss 4th period!! I have algebra that period, so I was a little nervous that I would miss something important. (which I probably did, but oh well) Anyway, I am so glad that I went! I ended up winning a new iPod shuffle! The student counsil did a raffle with four iPods, some iTunes gift cards, and lots of chocolate. It was the very last drawing that they were doing, and while everyone was doing a drumroll, I said, "BRIANNA BEAN!" and then right after that, the girl said, "BRIANNA BEAN!!" My friends and I were screaming so loud! It was so awesome! The iPod is so cool, and Jennifer is already after my mp3. This is what it looks like.... It may only be a 2GB, but my mp3 was only 1GB so I'm upgrading! And it was FOR FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment