Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wallets by Brianna!

I got a little instruction booklet on how to make the cutest wallets a while ago, and so far I've made 5! They're really cute, and I think they're just the right size! They have six card slots, two bigger pockets, and a zipper pocket, too! I'm thinking about maybe selling them, so I thought I'd put some pictures of the ones that I've made!

This is the one that I made for myself!



I made this one for Sydney!



This was for my Aunt Barbie! We were going out to California for a family reunion with her, and I wanted to surprise her! She loved it!



This one was for my Aunt Shelly! She also lives in California, and her favorite color is purple!



This one was for my Aunt Heather! She loves skulls and pink, and she loves this!



I'm almost done with the one for my friend Ashley, then my Aunt Tara wants one... and so on! They're lots of fun to make, and it's given me something to do to keep busy!

3 comments:

  1. I love these wallets!! I will pay for u to make Kymbr and Kalli one just let me know the price!! They are the cutest things ever and I think you could make a lot of money I think you should do it for sure!! P.S. Aunt Heather Was Here!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather!! I'll go to the store and pick some cute fabric for Kymbr and Kalli! P.S. You crack me up!! lol Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh those are super cute <3

    ReplyDelete