Saturday, July 16, 2011

Finally blogging again!

Well, I think it's safe to say that it has been FOREVER since I've blogged! Almost a whole year! A lot happens in a year, and I'm not even going to try to catch up on everything. I will, however, mention a few things. I finished 9th grade with all "A"s except for one "A-" in the third term! So, in about one month, I will be attending Lehi High School and I hope to make the girls basketball team there. Something that I am looking forward to- my family is going to DISNEYLAND in August! I still have the best friends in the world, and we love to spend time together watching movies and laughing a lot! We have a new cat in our family, also. His name is Leo and we love him so much! He loves to chase his tail, chirp at birds, play with hair bands, and of course, sleep! Overall, I'm doing great and just loving life! I'm going to try to do better at blogging from now on, but I guess we'll just have to see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment