Sunday, July 24, 2011

Foam Day!

We went to Lehi's annual Foam Day on Saturday, and we had a blast! Our two cousins Kymbr and Kalli came with us and I met up with a bunch of my friends. If you don't know what Foam Day is, the Lehi Fire Department comes and sprays foam out of their hoses for everyone to play in! They also have blow up bounce houses, music, booths, and, of course, food! This is the 3rd year they have done it, and it is a big hit! We got really dirty and I got sunburnt pretty bad, but it was worth it!







My friends and I were hanging out around the camera guy being crazy hoping to make the newspaper, and we succeeded! This is the picture that was in the Daily Herald with the article about Foam Day!



It's mainly of my friend Kezlyn, but I'm to her right and my friend Ashley is the girl turned around next to me! We don't know who the boy is....

So, overall we had a really great time and if you've never been to Foam Day you should definitely plan to go next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment