Monday, July 18, 2011

Today's Events

Today was a bit of a crazy day! I woke up at 8:00, which is very unusual for me considering how I can sleep until noon, and I went to the first day of my basketball camp at Lehi High. After 2 1/2 hours of various drills and exercises I think it is safe to say that I am out of shape! My legs are sore already and I still have 4 days left, but I am enjoying playing basketball again.

After my camp, I hustled home and jumped in the car with my dad and we went over to Thanksgiving Point to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. It was my second time seeing it because I went to the midnight showing the day it came out, but it was even better the second time! Probably because I was sitting in a better seat today!

When we got home, I quickly showered and we left for the zoo!! I love the zoo, but it's especially fun when the animals are active and put on a show for us! Today was definitely a nice day, and the animals were loving it! The monkeys were all hilarious, and the tigers were swimming in their pool right next to the glass! We saw lots of cool things including a very angry gorilla that actually hit the glass with his fist when my dad and Bryce walked by!




Following our lovely trip to the zoo, we went down the rode to Red Robin for dinner, and it was, of course, DELICIOUS! Then to top it all off I went shopping with my mom for a few hours!


Overall, it was a GREAT day today and I had so much fun with my family! More excitement is to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha you spelt road rode hahahaha

    ReplyDelete